Restaino Chiropractic Center

       1671 Park Rd.   Ft. Wright, Ky   (859) 578-8778 

  Where traditional chiropractic meets 21st century technology...

Home
Meet the Doctor
New Patients
Symptoms-Conditions
Condition of the Month
Auto Accident Injuries
Education
Treatments
FAQ
Insurance-Payment
Location
Office Hours

 

 

Restaino Chiropractic Fees

Losing anything, especially your health, requires an investment of your time and money to recover it.  Be assured our fees are competitive with other offices in the area.  When we have the opportunity to evaluate your condition, we will explain what is wrong and what we think it will take for you to get well and, just as important, to stay well.

Most insurance companies recognize the tremendous benefit chiropractic offers and therefore it is covered under almost all insurance plans.  Dr. Restaino is a Chiropractic provider for all the major plans in the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area.

 

ANTHEM       HUMANA      AETNA      UNITED HEALTHCARE     

HEALTH ALLIANCE      HEALTHSPAN      BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD

MEDICARE      MEDICAID      KY WORKERS COMPENSATION

OH WORKERS COMPENSATION      ALL AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE

MAIL HANDLERS      CHA      ANTHEM FEDERAL      BLUEGRASS 

 

If your insurance is not listed we are probably a network provider;  sometimes they are listed under different names.  Please let us know and we will add it to the list.

If you do not have health insurance we have affordable time-of-service fees.  Payment plans are available.  We will make care affordable for any budget.    No one is turned away.

We accept:  Checks, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards and Bank Cards.

 

How Insurance Works

Group or Individual Insurance (major medical/managed care)

We will make a copy of your insurance card and telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits.  Please remember that the benefits quoted are not a guarantee of payment.  We bill your insurance and the insurance company will pay us.  You are responsible for any non-covered services, deductibles and co-pays.  A deductible is an amount that the patient must pay before the insurance will pay.  A co-pay is an amount for each office visit.  These amounts are to be paid at the time of service.

Medicare

Medicare does cover Chiropractic care.  They pay for manual manipulation of the spine at 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible is met.  The patient is required to pay the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services.  Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

Medicaid 

Medicaid covers Chiropractic care at 100%.  They cover all services.

Work Injuries

If you are injured on the job, your treatment should be paid under your employer's Worker's Compensation insurance.  You need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of their insurance.  If we do not receive this information, your claim is denied or if you suspend or terminate care, any outstanding fees are due immediately.

Automobile Accident Injuries

Please notify your insurance carrier of your visit to our office.  Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is completed.  Once the claim is settled or you suspend or terminate care, any outstanding fees are due immediately.

Email Us

Copyright 2012 Restaino Chiropractic    1671 Park Rd Ft Wright, Ky 41011 (859) 578-8778                    NKYCHIROPRACTOR